|The Spam Links website presents a diverse range of links to spam and anti-spam resources. Spamlinks.net is a veritable library of available anti-spam websites and online resources.|
Anyone engaging in research on spam should refer to spamlinks.net to find out about what internet resources exist.
- InterNIC - If the whois data is fake, send a complaint using the form on this page to the registrar in charge of the domain, who must suspend the domain unless it is corrected. You may use the address abuse-alert(at)spamtrackers.eu to send your complaint if you wish to remain anonymous.
- KnujOn - join up, send your spam, and it will be used against spamvertised domains
- SpamCop - join up, send your spam, and the spamming computers will be reported
Discover more about reporting spam at Spam Links' page on spam reporting tools.
Disclaimer: SpamTrackers.eu provides the following links for information purposes only. SpamTrackers.eu and its administrators may not necessarily agree with the views and opinions expressed on the following sites.
- Brian Krebs - SecurityFix
- KnujOn News
- All Spammed Up.com - Anti spam blog - Blog covering anti-spam, anti-phishing and general email security in a business environment
See more blogs at Spam Links' blog listing
- Fight Back Against Spammers and Scammers!
- Smokey's Security - Spam sub-forum
- Castlecops - Spam sub-forum
See more forums at Spam Links' discussion lists page
- Spamnation.info: An elegant and serious website, with an emphasis on stock spam.
- ANTISPAM.DE - Zeigen Sie Offensive!: A German anti-spam resource containing a spam wiki, forum, news, tools, links and other resources.
- spacequad.com: a portal for spam-related content.
Below is a list of tools to help identify the origin of spam.
External tools list
- The Spamhuntress tracking tools links list - contains many useful tools.
Whois Contact Information Verification
- AT&T's AnyWho Directory - Use this for looking up telephone numbers and addresses to see if Whois data is accurate.
See more spam monitoring tools at Spam Links' IP lookup page.
Protection and security
Noteworthy / interesting
Domain and Technical Look-Up Tools
- Robtex - contains many useful lookup tools
- DailyChanges.com - Useful for seeing what nameservers spammers are using to replace ones that have been suspended.
- DNS Stuff - use it to look up network information, if you don't have the tools
- Open RBL - use it to look up network information by IP
- Open RBL - use it to look up network information by host
- SORBS Database Lookup - Publishes hijacked hosts
Find more of these advanced tools on Spam Links' Spam Tracing Tools page.